Friday, December 28, 2007

Last of December 2007

Hello,
Only two days of 2007 left and 9 days left for school to open. First, I lost a cousin who was 27 years old. She was sick for a long time. She has an 8 year old son who is in the UK.
Anyway, I spent my holiday only in Iringa , and the furthest place I went was Ifunda.
My first Karate exam went very well. The first two parts of it was good but I mucked up a little on the third part. I moved up from white belt to yellow belt.
Driving Under aged
This holiday was the first time the driver let me drive in town, and my father let me drive in Kidamali. I can drive a manual car not badly and this holiday was the first time I drove a Scania truck in our factory. It was easier than I expected.
Well, after 3 years I will be allowed to have a driving licence.

No comments: